Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Journey to a New ME


Hi there.

My name is Rebecca and I will be 32 years old tomorrow.  I have 3 kids (12 years, 5 years, and 6 months) and a wonderful husband (who is not 32).

It may appear that I have it together, but I'll let you in on a little secret...I actually really kinda don’t.  I throw stacks of mail into closets when guests are coming over, my laundry pile is a mile high on any given day, and I have boxes from 2 houses ago that I still haven’t gone through.  My kids miss birthday parties because I forget, I miss church because I’m too  tired, and my bills don’t get paid on time because I procrastinate (and also maybe because I forget about the mail that I've stashed in the closets).  

This is about my journey to a new me – the me that really does have it all together.  The me that has no clutter – emotionally or physically.  The me that recycles, exercises, and prays every day.  Oh, and gets bills paid on time.  The me that does not procrastinate but lives intentionally.   It's only February and I've already made a lot of changes.  I'm looking forward to the rest of 2011.

This is my world, thanks for letting me share it with you.

:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment