Monday, March 14, 2011

Hot Spot #2 - Paper Clutter




After last week's de-clutter project of my Master Closet, I've been anxiously awaiting "Hot Spot #2" from Simple Mom.  (Part of the Project: Simplify challenge).  Last week, getting started was the hardest part, and now that it's done I am so HAPPY to go into my closet.  And it's been 4 days and it's still clean & organized!!


So, this week's challenge is Paper Clutter.  And BOY do I have paper clutter!!


And I'm not even going to try to make excuses, I'm just going to get in there and DO IT!  And I'm EXCITED about it!

Here is a before pic of my desk:


Well, that's just one of the desks.  We have 2 desks, plus 2 for each of the (school-aged) kids.  I actually have bags and bags of papers that I've shoved away when I have company over.  Terrible habit.   

Stay tuned for more pictures.  It really is bad.  Okay, here I go...

:-)

Smiling all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment