Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You - My Husband


I owe my husband a million thanks.  I am so grateful for him every single day, but life gets so busy that I don't often remember to stop and tell him how much he means to me and how much I appreciate what a great man he is.


James and I began dating almost 12 years ago.  We have had really good times, some bad times, and have grown stronger together through it all.  He is my best friend, my better half, and I'm so glad that he is my partner in life.  He understands me, and loves me anyway.  He supports my crazy ideas and keeps me accountable to follow through with what I start.


He is an amazing father to our 3 kids.


(and we make some pretty darn cute kids).

He is the hardest worker I know, doing whatever it takes to make sure that I get to stay home with the baby.

He makes me want to be a better woman.

He makes me laugh, and I love it when I can return the favor.

He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on Earth.

He is my shoulder to cry on, my hand to hold, and my ear when I need to talk.

James, my love, I wouldn't want to be on this journey through life without you.  You make all my days brighter and I love you so very, very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment