Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My New Favorite Book

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story


I only started reading the Pioneer Woman blog recently, but I absolutely love it.  All of it.  The recipes, the photos, just every single post.  When I mentioned it to my mom (she's been reading her blog for quite some time) she decided to get me the book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels for my birthday.  Well it came in the mail 2 days ago from Amazon.com, on a day that I just felt like death thanks to this lovely sinus/cough/headache bug that I picked up.  Anywho...I was SO excited that as soon as I opened the package, I plopped myself in bed and read the whole thing cover to cover.  (Hey, I was sick, so it's not like I was actually going to get anything accomplished anyway).

I loved it.  It's the most real love story that I think I've ever read.  Have I mentioned that I LOVED the book?  It made me think of my own love story...it's practically the same, oh, except for the part where my husband is so not a cowboy and won't go within 50 yards of a horse.  Ha ha.  Seriously, it really made me reminisce about falling in love with my husband and how far we've come in the last 12 years.

If you haven't read this book yet, DO IT. You will be so glad you did.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment